05 Jan Running Assessments
Our team at Enhance Physiotherapy Albury-Wodonga are highly skilled in the management of running injuries. Being runners ourselves, we know the full effect injury has on our physical and mental health.
We find that most people are taught to kick a football, or swing a golf club, but not many are taught a correct running style for their body. Maybe this is why 80% of runners will suffer a running injury each year. Some people have a reasonable technique, however their joint range of motion or strength is not sufficient to achieve their running goals. Other people have great strength and endurance, however their technique needs some work! From the recreational runner to the elite, come and do a running screening at Enhance Physiotherapy Albury-Wodonga.
What does the assessment involve:
- Comprehensive screen of joint flexibility, strength
- Video analysis
- Detailed injury diagnosis
- Detailed plan to alter running pattern to reduce injury/improve performance
- Strength and conditioning program to assist with running technique
What do I need to bring?
- Running clothes
- Running shoes you use
How long will it take?
- In order to do a thorough assessment, video analysis, and plan, running assessments take 60 minutes.
How do I book a running assessment?
- Call our friendly staff on (02) 6041 3609 and ask for a running assessment
- Book online on our desktop or mobile versions which are extremely easy to use
- Book directly from our facebook page
- Email email@example.com